This kit is made for those that already have a stamp platform. If you do not have one, this class is still possible, but we recommend getting one. This will be MUCH easier.
In this live stream class we are going to incorporate glue pads into our stamping! We will be making two cards in class using glitter and gilding flakes! This week's work along class kit includes multiple full-size reusable stamping tools.
The class kit includes:
* A Full-SIze Glue Pad with Glue Refill (Retail $9.99)
* A Large Nature Scene Stamp by Studio Light (Retail $14.40)
* A Double-Ended Nuvo Blending Brush (Retail $6.50)
* A Packet of GIlding FLakes
* A Packet of Glitter
* Two 5.25 x 5.26 300gsm cards and envelopes
* Two 6x6 Black cardstock
* Two 6x6 White cardstock
* Gold Glitter Paper
* Copper Sparkle Paper
* Two die Cut Reindeer
In addition to this week's supplies, you will need:
* your stamp platform
* a Green Stamp Pad I used Rainforest Green
* baby wipes or a damp cloth
* a couple of sheets of scratch paper (like printer paper)
* your paper trimmer
* and glue.
The total value of this kit is more than $46.00 and many of these supplies will be valuable additions to your crafting basics.