We are continuing our series on heat embossing with this fun and informative class. We will complete three cards and each will use different techniques.
Next, we will complete a white embossed card on dark paper. We will double stamp a greeting demonstrating how you can make any ink glittery and we will accent the finished card with AB gems.
Finally, we will cover a card in beautiful gold and aqua mercury paper and we die-cut --gold embossed snowflakes from aqua paper. Then we will assemble our card--adding a 1.5-inch glitter velvet ribbon.
This high-value kit is discounted more than 25% below the full combined kit value!
Your Work Along Class kit will include:
* HOTP Snowflake stamp and die set (this set is retired and is getting harder to find--especially below retail!)
* White Embossing Powder
* Blue Lagoon Stamp Pad
* One Rhinestone Ribbon Slider
* Purple Satin Ribbon (2/3 yd)
* Purple Craft Perfect Mirror (1/2)
* Foam Squares (1/2)
* Crafter's Companion Blue Centura Pearl (1/2)
* 5x7" Cut Blue Card
* 6x12" Cut Card
* 5x7 & tag size Gold & Aqua Mercury Paper
* Three 5x7 Teal Card
* God Jewel Dazzles (1/4)
* 8" of 1.5 Inch Glitter Velvet ribbon
* AB Rhinestones in 2 sizes
* Two 6x6 Essential Card Sheets
* One 8x8 essential Card Sheet
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
* a die cutting machine
* a heat gun
* Glittered Wow embossing powder
* Gold Embossing powder
* An embossing ink pad
* Lavender, Mauve, Periwinkle and Arctic Mist ink pads
* Your stamp platform (from our stamping class)
* Best Glue Ever (Recommended not required)