This Black 12 inch by 12 inch expandable post-bound photo album contains 10 perma-hinge white sheets. Protect photos for 200 years. This album has the following features:
- Totally acid free bookbinders board, pages and covers
- No optical brighteners to fade and degrade photos
- Buffered acid free, lignin-free paper will preserve photographs for centuries
- 3% calcium carbonate reserve protects against future acid formation
- Flexible binding allows pages to turn and lie flat - expands up to 45 sheets
- Beautiful, non-fading and solvent-free Italian bookbinding cloth
- Photo window on cover allows for personalization
- Patent-pending Perma-Hinge pages are 100 times stronger than average album pages so they'll never fall out.
John Porter is a photographer, designer and pioneer of responsible photo preservation who has worked for more than 30 years to develop albums and photographic storage products that meet or exceed the preservation standards of The Library of Congress.