Gelatos Colors are creamy sticks infused with brilliant color. The color glides easily onto papers and can then be dissolved with water to create watercolor effects or left to dry for vibrant bursts of color. Each set has 4 coordinating and blendable colors (including Guava, Lavender, Bubble Gum and Red Cherry), a stampers brush, and a 1" acrylic stamp. Gelatos Colors are acid-free and odorless, from Faber-Castell.
There are so many ways to use Gelatos! You can:
- apply them directly to your paper
- blend shades together with your finger.
- apply over ColorMe papers or other heat embossed images and then lift the color from the raised area--creating some beautiful resist images
- color Gelatos onto an embossed image to accentuate the texture
- sponge gelatos over an embossed background for a gorgeous antiqued effect.
- use the water brush to pick up a gelatos color, then brush it onto your project.
- color Gelatos directly onto your rubber stamp and mist before stamping to create soft watercolor effects
- apply bands of color and brush with water to create beautiful backgrounds.
- mix with water and add to a spritzer to create your own color spritzes
- use them through a stencil
- spritz around a mask
- use them on fabrics
- and more!