25 Unique Jewelry Projects
This is a rare NEW copy of a retired book. It was published by Hot Off the Press.
Step-by-step instructions and photos, combined with pre-tested directions = great results the first time! While no experience is necessary, experienced polymer clay crafters will enjoy the ideas presented.
- Helpful Hints
- Marbled Beads & Earrings
- Leopard Barrette & Earrings
- Cally Lily Stick Pin & Earrings
- (Faux) Black Hills Gold Jewelry Set
- 1919 Pin & Earrings
- Black/Magenta/ White Bolo Set
- Indian Feather Set
- Southwest Silver Barrette Set
- Victorian Silver Pin & Earrings
- Sweater Girl (LOVE this!)
- Antique Brooches
- Anchors Aweigh
Condition: NEW. OOP and NEW copies are VERY RARE.
Dimensions: 0.25 x 10.75 x 8.50
Published: 1992 by Hot Off the Press
I found three copies of this book on the Internet. All were used. My search did not reveal any other NEW copies! This copy is NEW and in PERFECT condition!