This is a booklet foe everyone looking for a new challenge to be creative with templates. The possibilities with these templates are unlimited!
This booklet uses the following materials (all sold separately.)
- Templates: 4066505, 4066506, 4066507, 4066508
- 3-D decoupage sheets: 4015529, 4015530, 4015531, 4015532
- piercing tool & pad
- embroidery needle & thread
- light box & embossing tool
- jewels & flat back adhesive pearls
- peel off (outline) stickers
- organza ribbon
- double-side tape
- cutting mat, craft knife, ruler
- 3D (detail) Scissors
- propelling pencil & eraser
Mandalas have been a form of art since ancient times, now you can create your own beautifull mandala artwork on paper using cutting, embossing,and embroidery on paper techniques.You will find that the templates will provide you with many design possibilities for reflecting your true inner self and cosmic creativity. A Mandala is any design that radiates outward from a center point, fix a pin through your paper into the center of the template and rotate your paper according to the pattern that youd like to repeat, there is no wrong way, and the combinations are countless! Cut out your shapes and layer them using differnt colours and textures of paper for even more combinations.